The Turkish Chamber of Shipping – Registration Fee and Annual Contribution Tariff
The Article 24 of the Law No.5174 and the Article 5 of the Regulations of Annual Contribution related to the Registration Fee state; “The fee which must be paid by the member during the registration to the Chamber or the Commodity Exchanges is referred as the Registration Fee and the annual contribution, which he/she will pay per year, Annual Contribution. The members are obliged to pay the registration fee during the registration to the Chamber or Commodity Exchanges and the Annual Contribution per year.”
• The Chamber Registration Fees are collected in cash during the registration.
• The annual contribution is collected in two equal installments in JUNE and OCTOBER
Article 25 of the Law No.5174 and the Article 6 of the Regulations of Determination and payment of Annual Contribution related to the Registration Fee state, “ The Supplementary Contribution would be collected by the Chambers in the rate of five per thousand over total commercial revenue of real entities and industrialists that is shown in their statements related to the Income Tax and over the commercial balance-sheet profit of the legal entities and industrialists that is shown in the statements related to the corporate tax per annum.”
• The supplementary contributions of those, who are registered to more than one Chamber, are paid by the member to the relevant chambers by dividing them in equal proportions.
• The members in loss don’t pay the supplementary contribution for that year.
• The supplementary contribution is collected in two equal installments in JUNE and OCTOBER.